I am seeking a professional photographer to share my studio with.
- East Hamilton location, about 10 minutes from the QEW Burlington Street exit.
- Main studio space is about 800 sq. ft.
- Studio has large six windows facing north and east, with blinds. Plenty of soft indirect light.
- Great location for both studio and natural light photography.
- Studio ceilings about 12 ft. high.
- Hardwood flooring.
- Air Conditioned.
- Bricked in gas fireplace.
- Monitored security alarm.
- Wainscoting along on the windowed walls.
- Separate dedicated shared storage unit, about 200 square ft.
- Semi-private washroom next to the studio unit. (Shared with two other tenants.)
- Semi-private office area (can be used for client meetings) directly outside of studio. (Shared with two other tenants.)
- 110 year old building which houses the studio is loaded with photogenic spots, inside and out. Landlord is very reasonable about granting tenant access. The building is frequently used as a location for film and TV production.
- Plenty of free parking around building.
- Includes use of some studio equipment.
- Includes use of light furnishings, including sofa, tables and chairs.
Shared on an alternating weekly basis. Studio is available for your sole and exclusive use, every other week, Sunday through Saturday. This arrangement enables you to confidently plan your meetings and shoots well in advance.
$600/month + HST. Heat, hydro, security monitoring included. Lease through June/2014 required. Available immediately.
Please call David to arrange to see the studio, or if you have any questions.